SOLD! After many tours, informed and decisive buyers knew this close-to-plaza home was ‘the one’ and acted fast. Back-up too. See it at www.472Saunders.com
Spacious and beautiful single-level Wine Country retreat, located minutes to Sonoma Plaza, fine dining, shopping, and many wineries. Featuring 3 bedrooms, 3 full baths plus a separate Casita – a perfect office, art studio, or guest room. Huge Great Room w/ Chef’s kitchen & center island is wide open, making an excellent entertaining space. Kitchen has a 100-bottle wine fridge, high-end appliances & beautiful cabinetry. Primary bedroom suite has a roomy spa-like bath w/ jetted tub, separate shower & big walk-in closet. 2nd bedroom has an en-suite bath, and 3rd bedroom is currently an office/library. Plus elegant formal living & dining rooms, hardwood floors w/ stone inlays, open beam ceilings, laundry room & abundant storage. Lovely private outdoors offers gorgeous mature landscaping w/ citrus trees, Tuscan pavers, enclosed Pergola breezeway & more. Located on a good-sized corner lot w/ 2-car garage. Everything amounts to an easy & idyllic Sonoma lifestyle. A place to truly be enjoyed.
Yes, this is a high-ceilinged, remodeled wine country home priced at under $1 million!
This beauty will be posted on MLS this week and is sure to appeal to both downsizers and families alike.
Bring your property tax base to Napa, and enjoy the good life.
For more information, and the property video, click here.
My first sale to a St Pat’s Alum! Congratulations to Kevin who scored a great deal on a 2-story townhome with view. So happy we closed in time for him to move in and get set up before the holidays.
You kept us well-informed, answered our many questions, and guided us well in recommending pre-sale inspections. Most importantly, you also provided effective proactive marketing. The video your created was outstanding and resulted in many, many showings and much client interest. Thank you again for the magnificent work!
– Ralph and Maria
A phone call came in from an agent in another area who had started a networking organization made up of one agent in each area who is known for what he called ‘client-centric representation.’ After a long conversation comparing notes on the market and discussing our approaches to real estate, I was invited to join the group. It got me thinking about the differences between what some of us call ‘showboats’ and an agent who advocates for clients. It’s amazing to me that agents, who may make the difference of tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars, are chosen without much research. Here are a few thoughts.
On the listing side, when I am tasked to find an agent in another area for one of my clients, I look on line and make calls to ascertain the following data points:
- Spending top dollar on the kind of photography that attracts on-line views and brings in a high number of in-person viewings
- Realistic pricing advice that results in the best price and outcome for the sellers
- If the listing is becoming stale, lingering on MLS for months, the agent is proactively freshening up the look of the listing on-line
- Creative on-line ads (photo here is a video that played on the home page of SFGate Real Estate page), social media, and even print advertising that sets a high quality image
- A reputation for responsiveness to agents booking viewing appointments, having disclosure packets that are complete enough to answer questions, rather than raise red flags
- A low percentage of selling listings to their own buyers. ‘Steering’ listings in order to double your own commission while making it difficult for other agents to show, unfortunately is something that really does take place.
- Quantity of listings does not translate to quality of service. ‘Top’ agents may be signing so many similar listings your beloved home is just a spoke in their wheel of not-so-fortunate listings
For buyers, here is what I consider a client-centric buyer’s agent:
- Not too busy to preview listings that may be a good fit – even in the time of COVID
- The ability to communicate pros and cons on new listings in terms of location, noise, traffic, schools, weather, fire danger, neighborhood style
- Offering honest information on what investigations would normally be done given the property in question, i.e. well or septic, regulations that affect expansion or remodeling plans, vacation rental restrictions etc.
- Has the time to put together a complete, well-crafted offer package that gives sellers and their agent confidence in a buyer’s familiarity with the market, interest in the home and ability to close.
- Has a reputation as well-liked agent: thorough, professional, organized, and not known for unnecessary drama. Personality matters in getting your offer accepted!
Coming soon, this gated property at the end of a lane is magical. A rare combination of privacy and view, yet close to shops and restaurants. Listed at $1.5. Contact Julie Leitzell for more information. The videographer enjoyed some of the props @SchugWinery!
When a text comes in from a young SF couple who were surprised to have landed their dream home with a water view in the middle of a pandemic and it says “You’re the best!”…. it makes a painful escrow worthwhile.
“We had been searching for homes on our own with no luck, just a lot of wasted time. Within a week of meeting Julie, she found multiple compelling listings for us; and, we placed an offer on a dream home that met all of our criteria (which we closed on 3 weeks later). In addition, Julie was an excellent steward of the closing process and was on top of every single detail, while also elegantly managing the more the strategic elements of the contract which involved difficult counter parties to manage. We look forward to working with Julie again; she is the ultimate professional and a true partner, in every sense.”
Aaron and Emily
Sonoma homes like this with creative marketing and virtual walk-throughs are getting noticed! Coming soon, this charming home across from a bike path is attracting on-line views. Contact Julie Leitzell for more information.
42 Heather Way
Blocks to bike paths, downtown Larkspur and parks, this gem of a 3 BR, 2 bath home features an open floor plan, high ceilings, one-level living and wonderful indoor-outdoor flow in a quiet location. French doors lead from the vaulted-ceiling master to the new patio, gardens and a lawn with views of the hillsides. Recent improvements include a contemporary new bathroom, refinished wood flooring, new sewer lateral, and drainage system. Live the sought-after Larkspur lifestyle in a perfectly situated turn-key charmer. The best of Marin!
Call Julie Leitzell for a sneak peek.